National Capital Region Tamil Association (NCRTA) in association with Nepean Cricket Club (NCC) is proud to bring another year of Cricket clinic for kids.
We are holding our 2012/2013 Cricket Clinic for children starting from Sunday October 14, 2012. Each session is 60 minutes long, on Sundays 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm and there are 22 sessions in total this time.
All the required equipment(s) will be provided by NCRTA and NCC.
Sunday, October 14, 2012
Sundays, 12:00 PM to 1.00 PM (1 hour)
Sunday, April 28, 2013
22 sessions on the following dates.
- October 14, 21, 28; - February 3, 10, 24;
- November 4, 11, 18, 25; - March 3, 24;
- December 2, 9, 16; - April 7, 14, 21, 28
- January 13, 20, 27;
We won't be holding any sessions during long weekends, school holidays and March break and hence no cricket clinic on the following days:
- Dec. 23, 30 (School holidays) - Mar. 10, 17 (March Break)
- Jan. 6 (School holidays) - Mar. 31 (Easter weekend)
- Feb. 17 (Family day weekend)
$100 per child for 22 sessions.
Discount is available for additional family members.
Children age 6 to 15
Nepean Cricket Club (NCC) Players
Jockvale Elementary School Gym
101 Malvern Drive, Barrhaven, K2J-8S2
(SouthEast of Walter Baker Sports Centre -- Google maps)
12:00 - 12:05
- Warm up stretches and exercises
12:05 - 12:55
- Basic cricket skill set training
- Cricket related fun games
- Occasional competitive cricket matches
- Focus on skill development based on age group
- Cricket related history, records and fun quizzes
12:55 - 13:00
- Cool down/wrap up activities
- Dry indoor shoes
- Comfortable athletic attire
A safe and enjoyable environment, where all children are valued regardless of background, or experience
A fun, skill based, structured program.
Development of social skills, teamwork, sportsmanship, confidence and self esteem
Certificates will be awarded to those who successfully complete each level (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)
Chance to get scouted and join the professional Ottawa Valley Cricket Club teams.
Children's safety is our number one priority!
Please call 613-454-5763 or email us at
if you have any questions.
To reserve a spot for your child, please send an email to
with the child's name and age.
Please pass the word around by informing your friends, family and others who might be interested in getting their kids to participate in this cricket clinic.
National Capital Region Tamil Association (NCRTA)