The National Capital Region Tamil Association (NCRTA) is holding its 2013/2014 Cricket Clinic for children with the support of Nepean Cricket Club (NCC) starting |
Sunday, October 06, 2013.
Based on your feedback, the sessions have been extended to two hours and the start time has been moved to 1:00 PM instead of noon.
The sessions are held on Sundays for two hours, starting at 1:00 PM. There are 22 sessions in total.
The first half of each session will focus on improving skills and the second half will have a mini game.
|Start Date: ||Sunday, October 06, 2013|
|Time: ||Sundays, 1:00 PM to 3.00 PM (2 hours)|
|End Date: ||Sunday, April 27, 2014|
|Total Sessions: ||
22 sessions on the following dates.
- October 6, 20, 27; - February 2, 16, 23;
- November 3, 10, 17, 24; - March 2, 23, 30;
- December 1, 8, 15; - April 6, 13, 27
- January 12, 19, 26;
We won't hold any sessions during long weekends, school holidays and March break:
- Oct. 13 (Thanksgiving weekend) - Feb. 9 (Family day weekend)
- Dec. 22, 29 (School holidays) - Mar. 9, 16 (March Break)
- Jan. 5 (School holidays) - Apr. 20 (Easter weekend)
$150 per child for 22 sessions.
Additional siblings will get a $25 discount.
|Eligibility: ||Children age 6 to 15|
|Instructors: ||Nepean Cricket Club (NCC) Players|
|Equipment(s): ||All the required equipment(s) will be provided by NCRTA.|
Jockvale Elementary School Gym
101 Malvern Drive, Barrhaven, K2J-8S2
(SouthEast of Walter Baker Sports Centre -- Google maps)
|Dress code: ||
- Dry indoor shoes
- Comfortable athletic attire
Children's safety is our number one priority!
- A safe and enjoyable environment, where all children are valued regardless of background, or experience
- A fun, skill based, structured program.
- Development of social skills, teamwork, sportsmanship, confidence and self esteem
- Certificates will be awarded to those who successfully complete each level (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)
- Chance to get scouted and join the professional Ottawa Valley Cricket Club teams.
Please call 613-454-5763 or email us at
if you have any questions.
To reserve a spot for your child, please send an email to
with the child's name and age.
Please pass the word around by informing your friends, family and others who might be interested in getting their kids to participate in this cricket clinic.
National Capital Region Tamil Association (NCRTA)