The National Capital Region Tamil Association (NCRTA) will be holding its Sixth Annual Summer Picnic on Saturday, September 18th, 2010.
Date: Saturday, September 18th, 2010
Vincent Massey Park
(Heron Road & Riverside Road)
Time: 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- FREE ADMISSION FOR EVERYONE, YES ADMISSION IS FREE!!
- PLENTY OF FREE PARKING
- FUN FILLED INTERACTIVE ACTIVITIES FOR PARENTS & KIDS
- FUN ACTIVITIES FOR ADULTS, SENIORS AND COUPLES
- GIFTS - FOR ALL CHILDREN PARTICIPATING IN GAMES
- FACE PAINTING FOR KIDS (available at a nominal cost)
- ENJOY THE EVENING TEA PARTY
- WEATHER-MAN IS PREDICTING A GOOD WEATHER FOR TOMORROW:
| The Weather Network
| Environment Canada |
Food will be available at the food stall at a nominal cost. Available food and snack items are listed below:
Snacks: Vaadai, cake, Chunddal, milk toffee, chips, cookies, popcorn, and puli saatham
VEG: Fried rice & Toffu curry, Cheese/Vege Pizza
NON-VEG: Fried rice & Chicken curry, Pepperoni Pizza
Please do bring your picnic-chairs, hats, umbrellas and sun-block-lotion.
Same as previous years, the picnic will include a lots of fun filled events, games, entertainment, and food for everyone in the family.
We look forward to seeing you and your family on the Saturday, September 18th, 2010.
Please feel free to forward this information to your friends and other family members about this event.
Click here print EVENT LIST - 2010 [PDF] ...............^ Top
Click here print POSTER - 2010 [PDF] ...............^ Top