NCRTA is holding a financial planning seminar on Saturday, April 07, 2012 at 2:30 PM in Walter Baker Centre, in Barrhaven.
|Date & Time:||Saturday, April 07, 2012 -- 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM|
|Venue:||Walter Baker Sports Center - Room 202,|
100 Malvern Dr, Nepean, K2J 2G5
|Presenter:||Mr. Dimitris Foss, CFP|
Wealth Advisor, The Crawford Foss Group
|Cost:||Free admission, But enrolment is required.|
Click here to pre-register.
- have a road map for your financial future?
- know where you are today and where you want to be financially?
- have the steps set out to reach your finacial goals?
- know the importance of wills and estate planning?
- have a sound insurance planning?
- know how to generate tax efficient cash flows?
If you answerred no to any of these, then this seminar is for you!
Basics of financial planning
Overview of estate planning
Overview of insurance planning (life, disability, critical illness, and long-term care)
Tax-efficient cash flows & how to generate it
Differences between various accounts
Signup for this workshop:
Please fill the following form to signup for this seminar
You can be rest assured that your personal information will never appear publicly on the Internet and your email address will only be used for the seminar related communications.